Does late periods and minor abdominal cramps indicate pregnancy ?

im 16yrs old.i usually tend to miss my periods by a month.but this time is was worst i had my periods on 26/03/2011 and then till today i dinn got periods.i did 3 urine preg test on 16/05/11 den on 25/05/11 and den on 2/06/11.ol came negative..i never had unprotected sex.ya i did indulged in forplay....wher he might hav touched himself and then me..n this foreplay thing happend in from few days im gettin very lil cramps on the left side of the abdomen ...cud i be pregnant ...i do hav irregular periods but maximum dey got delayed is by 25 days...please help me
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011