Does laser dentistry have any side-effects like increased sensitivity to noise ?

My wife s dentist used water laser to address an absyss above her #8 tooth. She is now experiencing extreme sensitivity to any noise. Outside of this dental work, nothing else has changed. The sensitivity in her hearing started with her right ear within 24 hours of the dental surgery . The left ear started showing signs of sensitivity a few days later. It has progressively gotten worse, with some days being better than other days.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011