Does lack of hormones and a bigger ovary cause difficulty in conception ?

doctor i m trying to conceive since last 2-3 months, but not sure if i was having contact during my fertile days or not. during menstruation for the first 2 days i get spotting & from 3rd day i get normal flow til 5th or 6th day, so i am confused when to consider my ovulation period. doc said i have less hormones and even said that my one ovary is bigger as compared to other one. is this the cause that i m not getting good news??? pls advice..
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012