Does intake of Fertyl delay periods ?

Hi I took my first round of 50mg Fertyl in April with no luck conceiving. I usually have a 32 day cycle with is pretty regular. The month after Fertyl I got AF on day 28 which is early considering my cycle length. Husband and I decided to try Au natural without Fertyl a couple of months. Skipped Fertyl in May. However this month i am on Cycle day 40 and AF hasn t showed up yet. I havent tested yet as it would be really disappointing to see a negative. I have also read in several sites that Fertyl could delay periods. However shouldn t that have happened in May. Instead I got mine early in May and terribly delayed in June.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
As your periods are regular 32 days, this time without any medication, you have missed period by 1 week, so you should get a urine pregnancy test done.
Fertyl is a medications which helps in inducing ovulation,so ovulation must have been early last month, so as you have not conceived, your period came early.
It has nothing to do with your delayed periods this month.
If the pregnancy test is negative, you can wait for about 1 week to repeat the test before taking medicines for withdrawal bleeding.
Good luck.
Dr. Mrs.Sumeet Baheti