Does increase in hb and platelet count mean one suffering from megaloblastic anemia is responding to the treatment ?

as i have asked a question before when my hb level was 6.5 now after 10 days i got a check up after following doctor s prescription and now my hb level is 9.8 and my platelet count which was 0.64 lakh is now 10.90 lakh i am suffering from megaloblastic anemia is this increase abnormal my doctor says that my bone marrow is responding to the treatment.and in the peripheral smear there are many tear drop cells what does this mean..
Asked On : Wed, 12 Oct 2011