Does in place or seasons result into disturbed menstrual cycle ?

hi i have married 2 years ago.i have come to italy 1 year mences system is get different every begining f 2 weeks.but still not well. doctor said it is normal situation because still i m new here and many wman have this it true i m married 2 years ag.i have come to italy 1 year mences system is getting different every beggining of 2 wees.but not get said it is normal and many women have this problem and specially me because i am newwer and gave it true
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011