Does i-pill fluctuate period cycle ?

Madam/Sir, I had sex with my GF on 19-03-2011 and the very next day she took i pill. On 05-04-2011 she started bleeding lightly.Her periods came on 28-04-2011 and till now she is waiting for her periods. We have done two pregnancy test and both found negative. We had sex in last month but didnt ejaculated in her. Does i-pill causes missing in period in next cycle as he had bleeding two times in last month.??? I am very much tensed as her period didnt happened till now. Please respond at the earliest. Thank You.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.She had her periods after the act,so there are no chances of pregnancy.If you had any relation with her after her periods then there chances for her being pregnant.Whether you ejaculate inside or out side that does not matter.Wait for some days and then go for pregnancy test again.bye.