Does homeopathy have any medicines for premature ejaculation?

Does homeopathy have any medicines for premature ejaculation ?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
hi,
WELCOME TO THE HEALTHCARE MAGIC FORUM.
PREMATURE EJACULATION LEADS BASICALLY DUE TO EMOTIONAL STRESS AND SETBACKS ,PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECT IS MORE IMPORTANT ,DEFINATELY HOMEOPATHY HELPS IN THIS REGARD BUT YOU CAN AVAIL IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND PELVIC EXERCISES !
Homeopath Dr. Shabbir Modi's  Response
Yes, Homeopathy has the medicine for premature ejaculation as well to increase the time period and stamina.
Along with the medicine you need to follow some techniques also, please contact a good physician.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to Healthcaremagic
Ayurveda and sex has intimate relation from the beginning. Ayurveda herbal medicine are best alternative for premature ejaculations. Mostly stress induced cause of premature ejaculation some of herbs like aswagandha, ajwain, bala, kapikachu preparation are used. And for controling of stress, herbs are added, No side effects but best cure.
For detail
info@rammani.com.np
http://ayurvediccure.info
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Premature ejaculation (PE) is a condition in which a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him to. Most men experience premature ejaculation at least once in their lives. PE affects 25%-40% of men. Psychological factors like temporary depression, stress over financial matters, unrealistic expectations about performance, sexual repression or a overall lack of confidence along with lack of communication between partners might contribute to PE. Identifying the underlying cause gets important inorder to treat, and homeopathy has very good results for such conditions.
A detailed case history is required for the same. I would suggest you to visit an experienced homeopath for the same. I am sure you would be benefited with homeopathy!!!!
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear patient P.M.E. Can be due to many reasons broadly we can say it might be due to some physical problem or it can be due to psychological reason , therefore it is highly advisable that you consult a good homoeopath and take his services surely doctor would find a suitable remedy for you , but you can start with Yohimb. Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S. This is just a palliative medicine and no substitute of a good homoeopath . You can depend on homoeopathy .
Take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .