Does holding the semen through breathing or any other technique after sex or masturbation make one very powerful and wise ?

I need a 100% certain answer to a very critical Question which can change life otherway round... Hi, The question is: If someone masturbates/sex or whatever way involved in sexually activities daily, but does not throw the sperm but retains it by pressing the pipe below testicles or through breathing, is it good or does it have any bad effect? I read in one of the Book(Successex by RVM) where he mentioned if you practice sex everyday but don’t ejaculate a drop of sperm, then you can be very powerful all the wise. What are your thoughts? I am looking for this answer very desperately. I emailed RVM however no response for it. So looking for Doctors response. Email me if possible: montesh12@rediffmail.com Thanks in advance. regards, Monty
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011