Does hemorrhoids cure by itself or should I go to a doctor ?

greetings! i ve been having hemorrhoids for a month already the first one got protruded and soon burst out then the pain ceased. later another one existed beside and the first hemorrhoids has a pus going out of it which i believe the second one has it as an outlet of removing its pus. unfortunately, on the right side of my anus turns to have another hemorrhoids which started yesterday. i wonder if having the pus going out of the wound is healthy and can heal itself or i need to go to the doctor . by the way the pain in my second hemorrhoids is not painful because the pus goes out of the wound of the first hemorroids since they are just 1/4 inch close to each other. please help me. and does varemoid forte \
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011