Does healed primary complex leave a scar on the lungs? Is there any complication?

Hi, I had primary complex when I was just about 10 years old. Now my X-rays show that there s a possible problem with my right lung and I could possibly have pneumonia . I did some research and found out that healed primary complex often leave a scar in the lungs which can be seen on x-rays. I know that I don t have pneumonia since I don t even have a cough so is it possible that what they re seeing is just the scar? thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013