Does head and back aches along with tenderness in the breasts and brown discharge mean pregnancy ?

I have irregular periods i did get one last month and have been having sex un protected for 3 years trying to get pregnant . i have gained a lot of weight in the last minth but took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it was negative well lately i have been having headachs and lower back achs no tenderness to the brests i have had a hard time sleeping but am very tired. i have noticed mood swings.. 2 days ago i noticed that i had pink vaginal discharge now today it started being brown discharge with bloody looks to it please help me what to you think... am i pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011