Does having sex for the first time hurt much ?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year, and feel ready to take our relationship to the next level. I am completely willing, however, I am a bit aprehensive as to how much it will hurt. I would like to know if having sex for the first time will hurt a lot. Don t worry I am 18 :D
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
It shouldn't hurt a lot, but there might be a little pain or soreness. It depends on a number of variables, for example, how big his penis is, how relaxed you are, how lubricated you are, etc. Don't worry about it hurting, just go slow and focus on foreplay to calm your nerves. Practice safe sex and enjoy!