Does having sex after sonosalphinography test cause any problems ?

I am 26 years old ..., I have done my sonosalphingography test on 6th day of my period in this month because am under treatment for concieving.... My doctor told us not have intercourse for 10 days from the sonosalphingography test done........ but in between 10 days we had intercourse. is there any problem with this?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
After a sonosalpingography test, the chances of tubal pregnancy are more that is why they ask you to avoid sex. Now what has happened has happened . Just pray that you get your periods on time now.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal