Does having mifepristone 200mg and misoprostol 200mg tabs in the next month after having unprotected sex avoid pregnancy ?

dear sir ,am 21 aged collegge girl, i had my periods on correct dates last time,after a week i had unprotected sexul intercourse,i did not bleed for the next time that is next month.on that day doctor suggested me to take mifepristone 200 mg one & misoprostol 200 mg with a gap of 2 hours and another with a gap of 12 not sure that not bleeding symptom is of getting pregnant or ever i ve taken tab and waiting for it..since its 22 days from the day i had confused .please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011