Does having discharge during ovulation hinder pregnancy ?

Last Month I was having colorless sticky discharge during the process of Ovulation (4-5 days) only & after that my vagina was clear. So what was that? Is it not good if i want to get pregnent?What shoul I do to not let it happen again?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. During ovulation the cervical mucus(discharge) increases, becomes copious and clear and is of watery or raw egg white consistency. Finger testing will allow the mucous to stretch quite a ways (several centimeters) before it breaks (if it breaks at all). ) It is normal and there is nothing to worry about it.
Hope it helps you. Regards.