Does having a baby ruin a woman body ?

My buddy told me that after a woman has a baby that her virgina is never the same, and that her body in general goes downhill after the birth. He said don t push your woman to have a kid if she doesn t want to as she ll never be the same. Is this true?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
It can change intercourse and your sex life. My vagina was tight before giving birth. I almost had to have an emergency C-section, but then the doctor gave me a fairly big episiotomy and used forceps to pull out my daughter. My husband didn't enjoy vaginal intercourse after that and we eventually divorced.
sI have had a daughter, and I look better now than I did before I had her. There are good things and bad, but it all depends on each individual. Some women can get stretch marks. Others get bigger boobs. For every woman after you have the baby your size (down there) remains the same. It takes 6 weeks to heal, but it goe back to the way it was. So for me the only bad thing was stretchmarks. I got a bigger butt, which I'm not complaining about and bigger boobs. I think that when it comes to bringing another life into this world if you are not wanting to have a baby because of a selfish thing like stretchmarks, then you are not mature enough or fit enough to have a baby anyway...I think most mothers will agree.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Yes childbirth does make some changes in a woman's body but these changes are not always bad. Being a mother is a marvelous experience and you will cherish all those moments for the rest of your life. You can get your physique back after pregnancy also.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

I am working and have also a daughter.  My experience after her birth is very good i can't explain you in words. After her birth my life is quite busy, but i am enjoying my life with her little activities.