Does having O+ blood group in both affect the pregnancy or the baby ?

Does it affect pregnancy by having o+ blood group in both man and woman? Hi, I am 28 and so is my wife. We both have blood group o+. I am 5 .8 and my wife is 5 .5 . My wife has some gastrointential problem since 6 months, some times she feels constipation and a white fluid come out when she passess stool, this only happens sometimes. Please advise me that having a blood group o+ by both of us will it affect my wife to get pregnant or will it affect our baby?? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011