Does hand practice affect on my married life ?

sir please help me , i m 29 years old male. i m doing masturbation thrice a day since last 15 years and also i m finished within one minute is it the effect of masturbation will it affect my married life. and what is the solution for it .
Asked On : Thu, 25 Aug 2011
From the details about your mastrbatory practice it seems taht you are obssesssed with the thought of mastrubation and you involve in it as soon as you get a few minutes in privacy of yourself. this approach has also made you to focus on ejacualting as soon as possible and get relived of the thought. The habit at such intensity may not lead to physical problems but it can lead to psycho sexual problems such are premature ejaculation, inabilty to enjoy the real time sex becuase of being habituated to virtual sex and performance anxiety. So try to bring your habit under control and if you have any difficulty contact a clinical psychologist or a counselor at the earliest

Clinical Psychologist
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
masturbation wont cause anu problem in your married future life so nothing to worry,
Keep this habit in control,3 times in a day is much more.
Keep your self busy with your work and do some physical exercise daily.
have good friends and pass some time with them.
If you have vigorous act you will finish within one mnt, this is normal.
Ok and bye.