Does getting gross fetus ascities in the scanning reports mean danger to the fetus ?

What is the reason for causing gross foetus ascities? even thou no Rh incompatibility and no genetic disorders. Now I m 27 weeks pregnancy with low risk pregnancy but Y day went for scanning showing some foetus gross ascites later went on another scanning showing heart , lungs, kidney everything is normal.myself and my husband blood group both are B positive only. We asked the doctor regarding this. they said will wait and see. very much anxious to listen your answer.will it curable?will it harm to foetus? Second scanning also shows the gross foetus ascities found in abdomen, apart from that everything is normal.Is it advisable to take tender coconut on daily basis?will the asciti dissolve?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011