Does general anaesthetic give side effects after a week of surgery ?

Hi, I had my wisdom teeth removed 2 weeks ago, it was my first anaesthetic . I ve noticed a change in myself mentally, and my ability to think normally. I feel mentally fatigued and do not feel like I am functioning at the level I was before the surgery . I also have blurred vision . I m very concerned because I was very capable and inteligent before the surgery, and I ve noticed a big difference, especially in my attempts to get on with my life after having recovered physically. Could this have anything to do with the general anaesthetic, a side affect? I know there is a possibility since it s already been 2 weeks and I m still not 100%. If so, might this be a permanent thing, and what else could be causing me to have a change in my frame of mind?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011