Does follicular scan showing 1.5 cm follicles in both sides and one egg release mean premature ovulation ?

about 3 hours ago i ovulate on 13 days of my cycle ,my 10 day cycle follicular scan shows 1.5 cm follicules in both sides then i did scan on 13 days one egg realese for left side,is it premature ovulation ,please tell me ,i had sex from my 7 days of my cycle ,any chance of pregnancy ,i took femar frm my 5 day ,then dr.prescribed duphaston ,i started frm ster day today is my 17th day,plaese let me know
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes there are good chances of pregnancy if sexual intercourse occurs on the day of ovulation. You were given right treatment. All the best.