Does fluid in my left eye lead to permanent vision loss ?

hello, i have eye tests every year and go to the hospital 3 to 4 times a year, in november i had a normal eye test at a very well known shop, and was told i just had a lazy eye, in january i had hospital test and my left eye wasnt reading the letters to well, went back feb, and it was worse, went back in march and i couldnt see the top lettering on the wall, i have fluid in that eye they said, got to have dye put in my arm to go up to eye, at this moment they have no idea what has cousred this to happen and if i would loose the sight completly, iam a 43 yr old female, past child bearing stage, i have throid problems, i would apprecitate if someone would be able to help me,, thankyou shirley xx
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Thanks for query,
As you was diagnosed lazy eye,there is no treatment.
If you found this problem during early childhood,some thing could have done but after 8-10 years nohing can be done.
I advise to keep your other eye healthy and careful about not getting any injury and infection.
Ok and bye.