Does fibro adenomata lead to breast cancer ?

hi i am 22 years old girl. i have affected fibro adenomata in my both breast.. can you explain me these fibro adenomata creates breast cancer?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic

these conditions are benign and remain benign but gradually increase in size

consult surgeon and get rid of it and get histopathological report

you can leave it alone also
i consult one doctor she gave 3 tablets names are evening primrose oil(Scien Nat), pyricontin and (Diethylcarbamazine Citrate and Chlorpheniramine Maleate tablets) Eofil forte. Shall i continue these 3 tablets? is there any possible to recover from my problem?