Welcome to Healthcare Magic forum.
The details you have provided in the query gives an impression of the following:
1) Viral fever
2) Chikungunya fever
4) Bacterial infection of the throat
It has to diagnosed by undergoing following investigations:
and IgM for Dengue and Chikungunya
2) Rapid malaria test
3) Throat swab for culture and sensitivity.
Meanwhile you can follow these measures:
1) To consume boiled water
2) Gargle with salt mixed in warm water three to four times a day
3) To take antipyretics and analgesics for fever, chills
and muscular pain
4) To consume Non spicy and semi soft meals.
It would be better to get examined and treated by a physician as it requires antibiotics or antimalarials accordingly.
Wish you a speedy recovery.