Does excessive ejaculation increase testosterone leading to retardation in growth?

Anyone plz help i am very depress teenager for 6 months now!reply fast & urgent does excessive ejaculation can stop or stunt height.As one doctor told that excessive ejaculation can increase testosterone level which can prematurely or early close the growth plates restricting further height or the ultimate height of that individual.Is it true or if false then why doctor gave this answer.please tell me i am a teenage 17male,and very depressed & stressed.please help Thank you & God bless you
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013