Does everyone feel like a heart beat in lower stomach?

does everyone feel like a heart beat in you lower stomach area? does everyone feel like a heart beat in you lower stomach area?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Yes, that is quite common, especially if you are thin. There is a large vein that travels through your abdomen and returns blood to the heart. If your stomach is empty, or you are just very thin, you might feel (or see!) your heartbeat in your stomach. It's normal, don't worry about it. If I rest something on my stomach while I'm lying down the thing I rested on my stomach will bounce around to my heartbeat. LOL. Hope that helps.
  Anonymous's Response

you need a colonic or additional fiber - or try cleansing your colon and see - i had it and cleansed then it went away - but whenever i am clogged up it comes back.  wierd