Does every girl ejaculate after sex ?

Marriage happen before 8 Months.Does Every Girl Ejaculate Liquid during sex? My wife not get any liquid during sex,it may be due to that i Ejaculate early. Please tell me how my wife will of liquid as other female do?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Oct 2011
Hi Rakesh,
Welcome to HCM.
Ladies take some time to get stimulated. Direct contact with sexual organs before adequate foreplay does not stimulate them. First of all they need to get love and affection from you with lot of hugging followed by prolonged foreplay. Once they are sexually stimulated their vagina will become wet by love juice and then you can have actual intercourse and try to prolong ejaculation as much as possible so that your partner also gets adequate stimulation which will lead to orgasm.
Wish you all the best.