Does ejaculation cause body skin darkening and dryness ?

I m having some serious issues and wondering if ejaculation can lead to skin getting dark. Am already having a brown skin color, but after ejaculation every time my whole face skin gets darker, the face gets dry, under the eyes even it gets all dark. It takes atleast around 1 month to get a clear face again :( And I don t masturbate, it all happens in sleep. Please suggest me a cure for this :/
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Hello Felix,

No, ejaculation does not cause the skin to get darker. Your symptoms are indicative of general health weakness. Yes, it is true many men feel a little exhausted after ejaculation. You need not worry. You should take better care of your health. Even good sleep matters much and adds to better metabolization and assimilation of food and a more energetic body.

You need to go for a "Master health check up" so that you can make a faster recovery. The dark circles around your eyes and complexion differences are indicating lower haemoglobin (Hb%) level.
You should visit a General practitioner and have a complete clinical examination. You need some dietary supplements and nutritional drinks.

Do take care of a healthy balanced diet, eat lots of nuts, eggs, dairy products, food rich in minerals and anti-oxidants, Include a lot of legumes, cereals and protein for more energy and better health. You should also drink plenty of water and juices to keep yourself well hydrated. Exercises should be done on a regular basis. Take vitamin B and E supplements. Enjoy good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Felix.., Ejaculation in the sleep , is normal phenomenon... its not a disorder..
Ejaculation is not at all related to the darkening of skin or change in the complexion of the skin..
during erection and ejaculation, the face will blush due to increase blood flow.., its normal physiology..

Take care..