Does econorm have any side effects ?

Is econorm helpful for stomach upset and is there any side effects ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Hi Sheetal
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Econorm has Saccharomyces boulardii.Taking this helps in treatment of diarrhea and many other gastrointestinal diseases.These spores , administered , act by several mechanism against organisms causing stomach upset(Acute diarrhea).
You can take them safely and they have very minimal side effects.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.
General & Family Physician Dr. Preetesh Sahani's  Response
wellcome to health care magic
Econorm is used in Inflammatory Bowel syndrome.it is also sometimes used to treat other intestinal diseases of similar nature.it contains saccharomyces boulardil.no serious side effects,

Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
wellcome to health care magic,
Its a probiotic and its not affect the harmful bactria but helps the helpful organism present in our body and stabilized our gut with minimal side effect.
thanks.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.