Does dynamiclear work for people with herpes ?

Hi, Recently diagonised as having the herpes skin problem. Kindly suggest a solution. Is Dynamiclear a good product to use for this treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

There are very good latest medicines available for herpes infection.Dynamiclear is a herbal product with sulfur in it .Its a OTC product or an online product.I don't recommend any OTC product for any skin problem.
I would advice you to consult a dermatologist soon as treatment of herpes should be started soon.Acyclovir and valacyclovir are commonly used medicines .Its a infectious condition also and therefor treatment should be started soon.