Does drinking herbalife increase the protein ?

Hi,MAY I KNOW IS DRINKING HERBALIFE DECREASES OR INCREASES PROTEIN AND PUS CELLS IF I DRINK NOW AND ILL BE IN URINARY TEST AFTER?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
u shud be clear ....DRINKING WHAT ??? ...& WHAT RISKS U WANT TO KNOW
You can contact me at: luxman02@gmail.com with all your details including medicines .your test reports, your other illnesses ,how regular with treatment.

hello
welcome to health car emagic
herbalife is just supplements products which is use for different ailments.if your suffering from some ailments like hypertension,UTI,diabetes it better to consult doctor before starting any supplements.
good luck