Does drinking alcohol affect penis hardness?

Does drinking alcohol affect our penis hardness: My age is 34, weight 82, medical history is normal nothing to worry
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Urologist 's  Response

drink small amount of alcohol is good for your heart as well as your sexual life. it arouses you better and you enjoy more. however, drink a lot can cause erectile dysfunction and if you are alcoholic you may have liver damage and it shall surely lead to erection problems. take care, enjoy in moderation
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good day
After consuming modest amount of alcohol there may be a brief period of decent penile tumescense but as you drink more alcohol Erectile dysfunction and the penis becomes more and more flaccid. If you have a problem with alcohol abuse, please contact your Doctor who will help you find support groups to stop drinking alcohol.