Does deviated nasal septum come back after undergoing DNS surgery ?

Hi,My Age is 14(male) and my weight is 56kg Doctor, i often feel pain in sinus . i feel dizziness sometime when walking , i have allergy( I am tired of taking anti-allergies ), A week ago i felt that my Right ear is block . I consult to ENT (A week ago when i felt problem in my Ear) and he tell me you have DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum ).He suggested Me DNS Surgery and he said if I don t Operate it in near future my left ear drum can get damaged,BUT I heard that even after surgery,DNS Problem occurs again and again. Is this True ? What does you suggest to me ??? As i am student of Grade 9 . ( When i was 6 years i got Adenoid Gland Problem . But now its OK ) .
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011