Does delay in periods along with symptoms of pregnancy always mean being pregnant ? 28 yrs. old. i am 11 days delayed in my period. i don t know if im pregnant , i don t know if what i feel is just psychological. i feel like i want to throw up but it does not happen. i feel like drooling when i see food but i dont want to eat it. my breast are i think swollen and a little painful... i feel pain in my lower abdomen , and i have brown discharge.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
hi,welcome to HealthcareMagic far as pregnancy is concerned,you can easily confirm by urine pregnancy use of taking tension.