Does daily 3 to 4 times masturbation effects in futher in sex life ?

I m 21 yrs old men I mastrbutes daily 3 to 4 times will it effects in futher in sex life pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
hi ben johnson,
sex done for pleasure ,rather than procreation is a feature of human beings . both men and women self-stimulate themselves for pleasure. as there is a difference between height,weight ,skin colour and other human features ;there is a difference in sexual appetite in different humans . in males repeated and regular friction of penis results in ejaculation and orgasm-- a very pleasurable state--hence one tends to repeat the experience . the feelings of guilt and some wrongdoing are the result of our cultural training. i hope this clears some of your doubts.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
excess of every thing is bad. This much as a daily routine is not recommended though it may not have any affect on health but obscession is very likely.

Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, masturbation is done for pleasure, dont make it a habit, an obscession, then may be it can create future problems.till then enjoy life.
yes of course it will....
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
its not a problem. but dont make it a habit .
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Well masturbation by itself is not something which will cause ill health. However be careful in causing injury or getting obsessed about it. In case you develop liking for it then it might pose a real problem in you future life