Does cramping with no chances of pregnancy mean implantation cramping ?

Your Question implantation cramping???? or period coming? Okay first lt me start off saying I had a miscarriage last month and had a d&C ok I finally just recieved my period back this month on 3/5/2011, my period last for 7 days so thats a 28 day cycle right and on march 21 i had really gooey discharge like it was my ovulation day and i had sex the whole week before then , today is march 29th my period isnt due until 4/2/2011 and for the last 2 1/2 days I have been having pain in my right abdomen area and some days my back and I have been having some headaches the pain is just very sore its like when i bend over or sit up or lay it hurts a little could i be pregnant could i be experience implantation cramping? Also on 3/30/2011 i took a pregnancy test it came out negative could i still be pregnant???
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011