Does copd make me sensitive to smell and how can I treat my dry eyes ?

i am 55 ihave copd .i am taking 1 ranitidine x2 aday,2celebrex 200mg a day for back pain . i take 1apo-oxazepam30mg a night.i was useing 2 symbicort 200mcg 2 a day. andventolin hfa100mcg [salbutamol sulfate 100 mcg] my eyes have been watering a lot my doct tryed me on 5livostin0;5 mg/ml this did not work.seema like everything has a stronger smell to it .so i stoped taking livostin . stoped,symbicort,just taking 1 puff of ventolin a day sometimes 2 days apart.could it be all the meds that are making me so sensative to all the smells ? i quit smoking on 10th of july. i got new glasses 24 sep went back to eye doc he said i had dry eye and gave me refresh tears .the work for about 1 hour.whad do you suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011