Does compression fractures affect or cause pinched nerves in the lower lumbar spine?

Does compression fractures affect or cause pinched nerves in the lower lumbar spine .My compression fractions started in the thoracic spine in the 3rd, 4th, 5th thorax spine. Now the lower spine diagnosis is spine is said that i have a pinched nerve to the point I have problems walking sitting, standing andlying down to the point this pain is excrutating pain with any activity at all worsens this condition so bso bad there is even stiffness in the left side of my neck the pain is radiating every where from pelvic region left and right sides of my kidneys.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012