Does chlorine cause irritation to the vagina, vulva or urethra ?

Can chlorine cause irritation to vagina, vulva , and uretha? I have eczema (all over) and vaginal eczema. I have been having some very painful urination, and over all burning. I spend about 20 a week in the pool with a AAAAAAA content of chlorine. I took a yeast infection kit but it didnt help. I also got tested (STD) a month and a half ago and came out negative for the basic test they ran. Havnt had unprotected sex (or sex in general) since.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012