Does chewing gutka and panmasala cause erectile dysfunction and small penis size ?

sir my penies is too small when it normal it 5to 6cm an when its erect it 12 cm an its very thin sir is my penies size is normal or it too small cause when i spend time wit my girl she say me tht it too small n she nt fully satisfied sir n my penies is nt erectfully fr long time sir and sir i used to chew gutka n panmasala it effect in sex problem //// sir plz get me sum effective suggestion cause it make tens n fr dis wht cn i doo sir
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
gutaka and panmasala affect your sex pawer so stop it complitly. your size is normal. anxity is the problem dont get nervous while performing. take your girlfriend in confident and have positive talk.
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Dear Rahul,
Your penis size is perfectly normal and you do not have to worry about it. As for your girl friend she may not be satisfied because you cannot maintain erection for sufficient time.
Have confidence in your self and think positively that you have a strong erection and that you can maintain it till your friend is satisfied.
Gutka and panmasala are very harmful to health and you should stop using it immediately.