Does black motion affect embryo implantation ?

Hello doc. I am getting black motion will it effect my embryo implantation .
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
it will no way affect embryo implantation.but you have to get evaluated for black stool by consulting a stool may be due to peptic ulcer or some ungoing inflammation proces in g i tract.are uoy taking medications like ibuprofen or other NSAIDS
it may also be the cause.also iron tabs sometime cause it. better to consult a doctor about the black stool. take care
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Having black stools will not effect embryo implantation.But it is important to know what is causing these black stools .Are you on any medication ?Do you have vomiting s ?
I advise you to visit your Physician/ Gynecologist and get examined thoroughly to evaluate the cause of these black stools.