Does being allergic to penicillin mean allergic to neomycin, polymyxin, pramoxine?

My boyfriend is allergic to penicillin . He s had two abnormal skin infections, on they thought was MRSA and now another spot on his leg that started out as a burn. The burn started to heal, he put a triple antibiotic cream on it one night and band-aid while at work, when he came home it looked worse. The next night he accidently put hydrocortisone cream on it with a band-aid and it again got severly worse. A large red, inflammed area that looked raw and was oozing a clear-yellowish pus. He went to his family doctor and was told to go the ER again. They gave him bacitracin ointment to put on it and was told to wrap it up. While it is no longer oozing, the red inflammed area has grown and a red rash has started up his leg. If he is allergic to penicillin could he be allergic to the neomycin , polymyxin and pramoxine in the triple anitboitic, hydrocortisone or bacitrican?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013