Does attentrol help in improving height and appetite in kids?

hi I am Teena and my son is adhd he is five years old. i was giving him attentrol 20 mg .can i continue the medicine for thrhe long time because i saw a lot of improvement when i was him 20 mg and now when i have stopped giving him medicine he hitts other children and he has started hiiting himself. when i was giving him height is not increasing and loss of this medicine can i improve his height and appetite. i will pay you the money when iget my answer
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013