Does application of betnovate help in stretching the fore skin ?

To Dr. Dilip Raja and dr gaurav patel (note i dnt have problem related to smegma or any other infection as i maintain a very good hygiene,i just want to retract my foreskin so that it does not hamper my sexual life with pain and micro tears . i want to know whether application of betnovate is advisable along with streching. i live in a very remote place so surgery like circumcision or perputoloplasty is not available. frankly speaking i want to avoid surgery as 1/4th of glans is visible so i think regular streching will will steroid cream will contribute to streching. hello sir i have gone through the followin extract,want to know whats ur stand on that.. Abstract We evaluated the early efficacy of non-surgical treatment using 0.07% betamethasone valerate ointment on, 34 boys with phimosis between January 2001 and June 2005. Patients were treated with 0.07% betamethasone valerate ointment applied to the distal aspect of the prepuce every other day for 2-6 weeks. During the treatment period, patients were instructed to retract the foreskin to penis root without overstraining. The overall success rate was 94.1% and therapeutic effects were observed in 58.8% of the patients in two weeks. There were no medical side effects. Treatment using betamethasone valerate ointment is very effective, easy and safe. We recommend this treatment for patients with phimosis and/or those with recurring balanoposthitis.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011