Does anyones heart go out to jade ?

Does anyones heart go out to jade goody and her two little boys? She,s so brave,my prayers are with them.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Yes, It's terrible news. My prayers are with her and her family too at this terrible time. Completely unnecessary comments from Josh, Kennie02, Colin H and christine lrice cake queen. This young women is terminally ill, she will never see her children grow up and there are two children who will be left without a mother- everything else (including that she did in the past) is completely irrelevant now. This is SO not the time or the place. Have some bloody compassion. I actually think it's very brave of Jade to make her cancer fight public- it raises awareness regarding the importance of smear testing and spotting early warning signs.