Does anyone knows anything about heart echo scans. what this P might be? Please help

I have just had a heart echo scan and the nurse scanned my stomach and called in the doctor? as she had detected something but would not tell me what it was and that I would have to wait for the results to be send to the consultant before I find out. I wish she had not said anything now as I will worry that it could be an anyuerism she found as the doctor said I had a P what ever that maybe. Stupid but I m worried after all this time of being breathless and out of sorts and now having to wait, Does anyone who knows anything about heart echo scans have any idea what this P might be please?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009