Does any growth medicine help in increasing height?

Hi, i am 17yrs old. My height is really very short. My all family members are tall. My father n Mother is also much taller thn me. My friends who are of my age even they are more taller then my me.Bt my height is not increasing.
Does body growth medicen works?
Like - Step Up
Please suggest me some ways to increase my height.....
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Dont worry much about it now as you got age and there is lot of chance of increasing height till 23. exercises will help you a lot and ans the time comes your growth harmone levels will increase and you will increase your height. Dont take tension from now onwards. I dont suggest stepup for you. Thank you.