Does anidepressant medication like Remeron or Lexapro (low dosage) and/or anti anxiety medications hinder the grieving process?

Thank you for your help:
My husband passed away from colon cancer on 1/16/13. He died at home. I did all of his end of life care ...I was with him since I was 15 yrs. old. We dated in 1979 and married in 1989. So my loss is great! I don't lots of supports, no kids, and only a few (not so close) family members. But I am seeing a councilor weekly and I do attend grief support group at my local church. So I have added some support now. I was tested and diagnosed with ADHD 2 yrs. ago and take Addrall XR 10 mg. My doctor added Addrall reg. 5mg. at noon and I can concentrate better at work (full time). And I do take the lowest dose (even half a pill ) of Ativan when needed for anxiety. Since I have had a very difficult time getting to sleep my doctor added Trazadone 50mg at bedtime. Sleep is better but still a big issue. Its getting calmed down enought at night to get to sleep. I wondered at this point if I should start on an antidepressent?Does anidepressant medication like Remeron or Lexapro (low dosage) and/or anti anxiety medications hinder the grieving process? I had heard that it can interupt the griefing process. And I have been mostly numb for 6 months, and my numbness is sort of wearing off now and reality is setting in.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013