Does angioprim help to open the artery blockages ?

The patient has 3 blockages in artery and one is severe. Is it possible to open the blockages with the help of angioprim? Is it available in kolkata?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Angioprim is a combination of amino acids that are the building block of proteins, the essential for good health and easily recognizable by the body. Amino acids are needed to build the various proteins used in the growth, repair, and maintenance of body tissues, but it can`t open blocked blood vessels as claimed by certain marketing agency..
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

General & Family Physician Dr. Mahesh's  Response
angiogram is a test done to find out about blocked is possible to open it with angioplasty.obviously it is available in kolkata.
disclaimer:kindly note the above advise is general in nature and treatment has to be individualised